We offer strategic investment and operate advisory roles that cover the entire value chain.
To date, we have advised on a range of mergers and acquisitions valued at over USD 40 billion.
Our team is conscious of each client’s long-term business strategy and we work to deliver shareholder aspirations regarding planned monetisation points. We recognise that this can be achieved either through exit or by reaching key milestones that allow for fresh injection of capital as project life cycles evolve.
Our team of energy specialists has an established track record of delivering commercially strategic projects and can provide the analytical insights and management frameworks to help ensure value creation through a robust strategy.
Legal and financial due diligence are critical parts of any transaction, but the greatest risk is strategic – misunderstanding the market, acquiring the wrong target or failing to integrate successfully.
- Our scope of services include:
- Growth and new market entry
- Full strategic review
- Financial and strategic alternatives
- Independent asset and corporate valuations
- Detailed economic modelling
- Board composition reviews
- Commodity off-take and marketing
- Developing buyer and seller networks
- Identifying joint venture partners
- Debt structuring and consortium modelling
- Developing project framework to support engagement with host governments
- Consortium and joint venture management, governance and facilitation